We recommend the following care:
- Whilst not being worn we recommend storing your bracelet in its original box.
- In order to keep your bracelet in beautiful condition we recommend that you do not wear it whilst in water.
- Clean your charms by rubbing them with a dry lint-free cloth
- Should your bracelet require tougher cleaning please use a professional jewellery service
- If your bracelet is accidentally damaged any good quality jeweller can make repairs or you can return it to Loquet London for repair at a cost of £100 + shipping. Please note that due to the nature of the product and the fact that each piece is hand made this process may take up to 8 weeks. Before returning please email firstname.lastname@example.org for full return instructions.
Due to the metallic compositions of the gold charms, tarnishing although rare may occur over time. Should this happen we recommend the following care:
- To clean charms that do not include any soft gemstones, pearls or crystals put the charm into warm sudsy water containing a few drops of mild dishwashing liquid and rub gently with your fingers or a cotton swab.
- Rinse your charms thoroughly with warm water and dry with a cotton cloth. Avoid using paper products such as tissues as they contain particles of wood that can scratch the gold's surface.
- Before storing, let the charms lie flat and air dry completely, overnight if possible.
- Should your charms require tougher cleaning please use a professional jewellery service or you can return them Loquet London for repair (fees and shipping apply)